Mission & Core Values
Preparing For The Lord a People of Power, Purpose and Passion
Mission and Core Values
Our mission statement and core values are taken from Isaiah 51:1-12. In a nutshell we seek to be:
- A Listening Church – We seek to constantly listen to God and to hear what His Spirit is saying to us as part of the body of Christ.
- A Pursuing Church – Our heart desire is to pursue after God and make Him first in all we do.
- A Seeking Church – Our goal is to seek God with all our hearts and to cultivate an intimate and passionate relationship with Him.
- A Looking Church – Our vision is to look to Jesus constantly for He is the author and finisher of our faith.
- A Faithful Church – Our goal is to have complete faith in God and to be found faithful in all He has called us to do.
- A Comforting Church – We aim to be a channel of God’s comfort and compassion to all who are hurting, brokenhearted and weary and who need rest for their souls.
- An Intercessionary Church – We are a praying church for we recognise that prayer is a necessary lifeline in our Christian walk.
- A Worshipping Church – Our hearts yearn to worship God more and more for He alone deserve the praise and adoration.
- A Joyful Church – We are a church of joy and gladness…our joy is not determinant on circumstances, our joy comes from the LORD.
- A Soul Winning Church – We have a mandate to win souls for Christ and to reconcile “prodigal sons and daughters” back to God.
- A Holy Church – Above all we seek to walk in God’s holiness, purity and righteousness for we know without holiness, no man shall see the LORD.
These are our core values so come, share them with us!